Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The 8-Ball Hates Me

This is Chris' blog entry...he finds this episode highly amusing. I, on the other hand, am really annoyed:

The following conversation occurred using "Spike's eight ball knows all". No typing, just ask a question and click the button.

If I am offered the coaching job should I take it?
"Yes"
Are you sure?
"Without a doubt"
Should Kristen take the RT (resource teacher) job?
Literally no response, computer did not freeze, nothing happened so we asked again and clicked it again
Should Kristen take the RT job?
"You may come to rely on this"
Is Kristen going to be offered the job?
"Cannot predict at this time"
Are you screwing with Kristen?
"Without a doubt"
Are you the most awesome 8 ball ever?
"As I see it yes"

P.S. About 2 hours later we ask a DIFFERENT online 8-Ball if I should take the RT job and this 8-ball said, "Cannot predict at this time" (again!) Then we asked if Chris should take the coaching job and the DARN THING SAID: "Without a doubt." (again!)

Pshaw...I don't believe in these stupid online things anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment