Saturday, May 24, 2014

But at least I'll have banging shoes

I'm picky about everything...not a trait that necessarily bodes well for wedding planning but it works for me. (On a side note, at my PA bridal shower today Chris' aunt told us that within a week Chris' cousin Mike and his fiancee had picked out nearly everything for their wedding in just a week!!!! Meanwhile I'm two months away from my wedding and still making decisions...eep!) So I thought buying shoes would be easy for a wedding. Like pick out something white and sparkly. So I go to Shoes to Dye for...strike out. Go to the mall...strike out. Go to DSW...strike out. Go online and of COURSE all the shoes I like are ridiculously overpriced designer shoes. Chris really is right when he says I have a nose for picking out the most expensive things. What can I say? I have eyes like I'm rich and a wallet like I'm barely middle class :) and actually right now, a poor walled since I don't work. These are the shoes I'm obsessed with:

But I don't know who makes them and judging by the rest of the shoes in the slideshow I found them in, they are a couple hundred dollars more than I want to spend.

But I DID manage to find these fun shoes and so one of these I'll be wearing under my "not so special" wedding dress!



Like everything else in my wedding planning adventures, it was exactly what I told my mother I didn't want...specifically I told her I was looking for "comfortable, sensible heels, no more than a 2 inch heel." I think both of them are 3 or even 3.5 inches or more...Let's hope I don't trip on my way down the aisle in these shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment