Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tea Time

One our quasi "traditions" is to go to tea when I'm home. This past trip we tried a new place and it was pretty cute.

I wasn't too crazy about the food, but I really liked my tea. It was a white tea (Called a "Wedding Tea"...which I picked mainly because I was feeling wishful!) that tasted like vanilla and rose and just YUM! Only problem was...drinking all that tea and I barely made it home before I had to use the restroom!

NANA WITH THE FOOD

She absolutely put me to shame and ate her half. Me, I just nibbled on things and was bummed there was no clotted cream to go with the yummy scones.

MOM AND LINDSEY

FAMILY LADIES

I'll have to find my pictures of the tea my sister and I had at Kensington Palace in England. That was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment