Monday, November 7, 2011

Molokai Bound!

I have to write several blog entries - mostly because I'm too lazy to sit down and type out one long blog but a few weeks ago my mother came out to visit. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Molokai so we flew over for the day. I took a tiny hopper flight from Honolulu to Molokai (the plane also went on to Lanai).

TINY PLANE!

I thought it was so funny that you step off into this tiny airport and you walk into the baggage claim "area" which is essentially a single long row of benches. I didn't have any checked luggage, so I was on my merry way for my Molokai adventure!

BAGGAGE CLAIM - BENCH 1

I had some time to kill before my mother arrived and so I hopped into my rental car (which I stupidly just booked in the Honolulu airport that same morning) and decided to explore the western part of the island.

I have to add the picture in later (it's on my cell phone), but the most exciting part of the first leg of my trip is that I'm pretty sure I ran into Sheryl Crow at the interisland terminal in Honolulu. Check back to when I update this post with the picture and story

No comments:

Post a Comment